Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

I felt like I needed to have watched this on an even bigger screen.

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

Round 1 goes to RJA (9.5 to 9)
Round 2 goes to EQ (9.5 to 9)
should be a draw.

Terrible format. I dislike this competition but its for a contract so its going to get oily. Look I like RJA more so he gets my vote. But really this needs a 3rd, and online battles are a format I can't really respect anymore. This is sort of like a great way to level up your emcee style but ultimately nerds figure out a path either record or battle live motherfuckers.

Peace out.

MCI - Teqneek vs Eq MCI - Teqneek vs Eq

Hey look I'm voting. This is the most tolerable Teqneek battle. I'm not rooting against him for once during his verse, woah. EQ first verse comes pretty hard. Verse 2 by Teq sounds like its recorded on a free craigslist microphone for some reason. Verse 2 by Eq is more savage and less bitch than his verse. Uh man first listen giving this to EQ and EQ final verse ain't over. Gonna play it back then... oh wait.

Why is the video out of sync with the lyrics? OKay 2nd listen review:

I think hardest verse is Teq V1.

EQ verse 1 blows.

EQ verse 2 wins some how.

TEQ verse 2 is a step down from the first one, but some aspects better than verse 1.

I think EQ wins this on my 2nd listen. BUt uh, I think Teq is more Teq here than any other battle I've heard from him. Catches an L like a cancer scan with lymphoma. Eq double time is the exact moment where I throw him all the monopoly money. Okay thats all fags go drink blood and kill your parents I'm out.

RRStudios responds:

Eq: 1
Teqneek: 0

Thanks for the vote!

Goddamn Bitches Fan Vid Goddamn Bitches Fan Vid

I seemed to miss the fact this bitch was a real bitch. God damn man. I got run up for 20k more than once man. I want to cut my balls off I'll be real.

Invaders Invaders

Human are a bacteria and this video is a pretty dope analogy for hope true that is. Petroleum is unsustainable and we're killing each other for an unsustainable resource which eventually will run out albeit we all love to deny deny deny. I didn't catch what the last thing the doctor said or in what language it was a little bit hard to hear over the music but I do like the music on this. Cheers.

flf3030 responds:

The doctor says : "Il y a quelque chose qui cloche chez vous", which means "something is wrong with you" to the patient. He is speaking in french. Next time i'll put subtitles.
You're right, music&sounds balance is pretty cheap on this one.