Let's Get It Let's Get It

n***a u make bangerz put this shit on ITUNES u fuckin' moolie ill pay for the cdbaby.com barcode # so you can submit to amazon and itunes to SELL for MONEY also get BANDCAMP what do I gotta do. Oh and I'm native I've decided its okay I can say n***a now DEAL WITH IT RESERVATION PROBLEMS

Poniiboi responds:

You can say it all you want, just not to me. I've cut out all slurs from my vocab as well, so let's call each other "super awesome guy" or "Batman" or something.

StarTropics- Captain Bell StarTropics- Captain Bell

Zodas Revenge is my favorite never got through this one it was to clunky for me but, the game felt like a Final Fantasy melded with Zelda.

Startropics - Startechnics Startropics - Startechnics

Hey mate if I use this in a video I will give you credit Zodas Revenge fanatic here but, the vibe carries over namaste.

The Poniishow Season 1 Ep 1 The Poniishow Season 1 Ep 1

LOUD
POWERFUL
TURN IT UP
CRANKED UP

Ten Feet Ten Feet

shameless plug

Set It Off (feat. Poniibo Set It Off (feat. Poniibo

Reminds me of every Klaas remix I ever heard at a club. Had to transition into Infinity 2008 Klaas Vocal Edit after I played this track. Great!

CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek CLAB - Eye-Cue vs Teqneek

Verse 1 - Eye-Cue - Lyrics are OK, but much like the rest of this tournament I felt Eye-Cue is a better emcee normally than his performance in this tournament. I think his flow is off on this song, and it might just be the beat.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Verse 2 - Teqneek - Sounds much more comfortable and relaxed on this beat.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Verse 3 - Eye-Cue - Flow is clearer, but it still feels like hes slower yet trying to go faster. I almost feel as if
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Verse 4 - Teqneek - Irony line was actually very sick I only am acknowledging it on my third listen and the subsequent 4th because I think Teq took this clean 2-0 but I put off reviewing it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look I see a lot of votes for Eye-Cue but, I am like 99% sure Teq took this in two. Problem is I think EYe-Cues style sounds better rehearsed or at least less cramped sounding. I could tell he had the capability of going in on Teq. Like I think if Eye-Cue was more confident, and maybe just out rapped Teq with all double time or anything where he could stretch his veteran card over Teq. Overall doe I think this isn't Eye-Cues best performance, and Teqneek was on his baloni sandwich swag all over his face. Flow on the riddim but, Teq was more melodic on the beat. So all Eye-Cue was really doing was gasing between the lines so the gas sticks out instead of the syllables. Bar for bar gotta give it to Teqneek. I think in our fantasy rap league if Teqneek could do this type of performance he'd have success, and for Eye-Cue just know you did really well however Teqneek might have to sell if he doesn't get to win at least once in life so don't feel to bad.

TLDR: Teqneek 2-0

Teq Vs Ax 3steylebattelll Teq Vs Ax 3steylebattelll

Axetekk with that clip line damn that was grime as fuck.

Thrown Away Thrown Away

this style XD I hear you have found my love for the word Hoboken New Jersey.

God damn I had to play the intro over n over and, infact I am now stealing it it'll be done with me toe tapping on a god damn high wire, and I still owe you wristbands nucka.

Teqneek responds:

Haha thanks Nick. The album release got pushed back on account of my recording equipment going stupid on me, so it's now due in late spring.

The wristbands are very much still wanted, and the sooner the better; them shits would be awesome for album promotion. I sent you the template and everything in a pm a while back, so it's in your hands now.

Also I know how you're a quality freak, so hit me up and I'll send you (and anyone else) this track or my new battle (or any other track for that matter) in a .wav version.

CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus CLAB - Teqneek vs Prometheus

MATH HOFFA BARCODE:

HERE IS MY MATH HOFFA BARCODE BREAKDOWN:

``````````````````````.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::::::::::::::````````````````
`````````````````````.......,.,,::,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,::::::::::::```````````````
`````````````````````........,,,`:,,,,,,,,:,,:,,:::::,:::::::::::,``````````````
`````````````````````......,.,,;::,,,,,,,,,,:,,,,::'';::;:::::;:;;``````````````
`````````````````````.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;:::,,.::.:;::::::;,`````````````
`````````````````````.`.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,';,```,,.,.,:;;;;;+;::;;`````````````
````````````````````.``.,..,,,.,,,,,,,,,,;,`,.,.,:;+;::::;;;:::,:;;.````````````
````````````````````..``.:,,.,,,,,,,,,',,.`,`:';:,,:,':;:;;';;,;..:.````````````
````````````````````,..`.`'.,,,,,,,,'..`,,;:,:,,.,.,::::;;,;;.;;;,:..```````````
```````````````````.,..,```;,,,,,,',.,.,;,,;.:,:;,:..,,`:.::,::;:;+...``````````
````````````````````.,:.:`.`;,,,',.,,,;,::,::,::.::`::,:,,,;;,,';;;...``````````
```````````````````,:.`:.:`..,',....;,;;``:;,,::,.:.:;:,::.;:.,::.:...``````````
``````````````````,..,:::;+;;:::::,,,:;::;,,':::::'.::':,,,`,..,;,,....`````````
`````````````````,,::;++'+''::,,:;;+;'++'::,::::;';.:,;,::;.:::;;:;....`````````
````````````````,@+,,:;''##+;;::;;'++##;;+###+';;:..;,;,:,:...,:.::....`````````
````````````````+##,,:::'#@##@@@@####@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@.;,,,::,:,,.,;....`````````
````````````````####,,:;+##+##@@@@#++++#@@@@@#@@@@@@##;,,;:,::',.;:....`````````
````````````````####;:''#@#########+++++@#@#@#@@@@@@+#+;;'+';;,;:;;...``````````
````````````````#@##':++++#+##;##+#@++++@#@######@@@@@#@.::.:::;,,,...``````````
````````````````:@##+:'+@#@+#+''####@##########@##@@@####,:..::,:.,...``````````
`````````````````#'##'+@@#@+@;;;#####@@#+######@#@@@@#';;;;;:;;:'':...``````````
`````````````````#;##+'@@###+,::;######@@@#######@@@@;;;::,;:::;:;;....`````````
`````````````````;'+#++#@##@:,::;########@@@#####@@#:::::,.,;:::;:;....`````````
```````````````````,+'++++#+,,::;;+#######@@####@+;:::;::,.,;;;:;;;....`````````
```````````````````,,:;;;;;:.,::;;'++++####+++';;:::;:;;::,,:';;:::....`````````
```````````````````,,::::;:.,,:::;;;;';;;;;::::;::::;;;;;:;::;':;;:....`````````
```````````````````,,.,,,:,..,:::;:;:;;;;;;:,::::::;;;;;:::::;;::;;....`````````
```````````````````,,.,,,:...,,,:;:;;;:::::::,::::::;;;;:::,,::;::;;:..`````````
```````````````````,,,,,,:..,,,,:::;;;:::,,,,:::;;;:;;;;:::,,;:';::;;:.`````````
```````````````````,,,,,:...,,,:::::::;::,,,,::::;:;;;;;;::,:::';;:::,,`````````
```````````````````,,,,:;,,,,:::::::::::,,,,:::::;::;;;;;:,:;;;::;;:::,`````````
```````````````````,,,,:;:::,::;;;::::,::,,:::::::::;;;;;:,:;:::';;:,::`````````
```````````````````,,,,:;,,.,,::::::,:,::,,,:::::::::;;;;::::::;;;;,,::`````````
```````````````````,,,,;,,,..,:,,,,,,,:::::::::,:::::;;;::;:::::;::,,:,..```````
```````````````````,,,:;,,`..,,,,,,,.,,,:::,::;,::::;;;;::;;::::':;,,:....``````
```````````````````,,,::..``....,,..,,,,::;,::;:,::::;;;::::::::;:;:,:,...``````
```````````````````,,,,.```.....,....,,.,,,:,,::::::;;;;;;;:::;;::;:,::...``````
```````````````````,,.````......,.,.,.,..,,:,::;::::;;;;;;'';'+;:,;:,,:...``````
```````````````````,,``..:;':,;;'::;;,,...,,:,:;::::;;;;;;';''+;,,;:,,:...``````
```````````````````..``.:;'+:,...,,:::'',...,,:;,::;;;;;;;';''+;,,::,,,...``````
``````````````````````..::;;;++''';;;;;;;,...,::::;;;;;;;;;;;'+:,,::,,:...``````
```````````````````````,::,,,,,::,,,,:::::...,,:::;;;;;;;;;;''':,.;:,:.....`````
``````````````````````.,:,,,,:,::::,:::::,,`..,,::;;;;;;;;;;''':,.:;:......`````
``````````````````````.,:,,,::::::::::::::..`.,,::;;;';;;;;;''':,.:;:......`````
``````````````````````.,:,,,,:::::,:,:::::....,:::'';;;;;;;;''':,.,;;:.....`````
```````````````````````.,,,,,,,::::,,,:::,``...,:;'';';;;;;;;'':,.,:;;.....`````
```````````````````````,,,,,,:,,,:::,,:,:,.`..,::;;;';;;;;;;;'':,.,:;;.....`````
```````````````````````.,,,,,,,,,,,,:::,:,.``.,:;;;';;;:;;;;;;';,,,::,.....`````
```````````````````````.,,,,,,,,,,,,:::,:,```.,:;;;';;:;;;;;;;';:,,,:.....``````
```````````````````````.,,,.,,,,,::,:::::,``..,:;;';;;:;;;;;;;;':,,,,.....``````
``````````````````````..,,,.,,,,,,,:::::::..,::;';';:::;;;;;;;:':,,,......``````
``````````````````````..,,,,,,,,,::::,:::;,:::;';';::::;;;;;;',';:,,,.....``````
```````````````````````.,,,:::,:,,::,:::;;;::;;;;;;::;;;;;;;;';;'::,,,....``````
```````````````````````..:::::::;;;:;::;;';;;;;;;;:::;;;;;;;'';;';:,,,,...``````
```````````````````````..,:;;;:;;;';;;;''';;;;;;;;:;;;;;;;;',';##+::,,,,..``````
```````````````````````...:;;;''';''''''';;;;;;';;:;;;;;;;'+;'@@##;:,,:::,.`````
```````````````````````...,:;;;'''''''';;;;;;'';;;;;;;;;;;;;#@##@#+:::,:'+,.````
````````````````````````...::;;;''''''';'';;;;;:;;;;;;;;;,:+@@##@@@#@#;+#@+:.```
``````````````````````````.:;::;''';';;''''';;;;;;;;;;;;''#@@@@@##@@@@######+.``
``````````````````````````.:;;:;'';;;;';;;;;;;;;;;';;;;#+'@@@@@##@############+.
```````````````````````````::;::;;;:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:;'#:+.@@@@#@@@###############
```````````````````````````:::;:;::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'#@@+;;@@@@###@################
`````````````````````````.;::;;;;;:;;;;;;;;;;'+@@@@@#'+;@@####@##@##############
```````````````````````.;++;;:;:;;;;';;;;'#@@@@@@@@@:;:@@##@####################
`````````````````````.'+++:##+';'''+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@;#'@@###@@@##################
````````````````````,++++:,####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;;'@@@########################
``````````````````.;##++':+####@@@@@@#####@@###@##:,#@@@########################
`````````````````:++##++,+###################@###:;+@@##########################
``````````````..;+###++.;##################@##@#:`.@############################
````````````.'+'+###++':#######################:;,@#############################
``````````.;++++###+++;:+#####################:,;###############################
`````````.+++++####++;;####+#+###############+.,:###############################
````````.+++######+#+.########'##############.:#################################
```````.+#+######++#.,###+#++###+#+#########;,;#################################
```````;#########+#'.+##+#+##'#############:''##################################

for for real doe the Beebz is Illuminati son. Plus hes a better rapper than me so Prome the don wins. Fuck it this is going on my tablet.

If you shout me out, I will literally five the shit out of all your videos, click through all your google adsense on youtube, and say PROMETHEUS BODIED TEQNEEK OFF THE PLANET.