Starbarians - Episode 2 Starbarians - Episode 2

I felt like I needed to have watched this on an even bigger screen.

MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ MCI FINAL - RJA III vs EQ

Round 1 goes to RJA (9.5 to 9)
Round 2 goes to EQ (9.5 to 9)
should be a draw.

Terrible format. I dislike this competition but its for a contract so its going to get oily. Look I like RJA more so he gets my vote. But really this needs a 3rd, and online battles are a format I can't really respect anymore. This is sort of like a great way to level up your emcee style but ultimately nerds figure out a path either record or battle live motherfuckers.

Peace out.

MCI - Teqneek vs Eq MCI - Teqneek vs Eq

Hey look I'm voting. This is the most tolerable Teqneek battle. I'm not rooting against him for once during his verse, woah. EQ first verse comes pretty hard. Verse 2 by Teq sounds like its recorded on a free craigslist microphone for some reason. Verse 2 by Eq is more savage and less bitch than his verse. Uh man first listen giving this to EQ and EQ final verse ain't over. Gonna play it back then... oh wait.

Why is the video out of sync with the lyrics? OKay 2nd listen review:

I think hardest verse is Teq V1.

EQ verse 1 blows.

EQ verse 2 wins some how.

TEQ verse 2 is a step down from the first one, but some aspects better than verse 1.

I think EQ wins this on my 2nd listen. BUt uh, I think Teq is more Teq here than any other battle I've heard from him. Catches an L like a cancer scan with lymphoma. Eq double time is the exact moment where I throw him all the monopoly money. Okay thats all fags go drink blood and kill your parents I'm out.

RRStudios responds:

Eq: 1
Teqneek: 0

Thanks for the vote!

Let's Get It Let's Get It

n***a u make bangerz put this shit on ITUNES u fuckin' moolie ill pay for the cdbaby.com barcode # so you can submit to amazon and itunes to SELL for MONEY also get BANDCAMP what do I gotta do. Oh and I'm native I've decided its okay I can say n***a now DEAL WITH IT RESERVATION PROBLEMS

Poniiboi responds:

You can say it all you want, just not to me. I've cut out all slurs from my vocab as well, so let's call each other "super awesome guy" or "Batman" or something.

StarTropics- Captain Bell StarTropics- Captain Bell

Zodas Revenge is my favorite never got through this one it was to clunky for me but, the game felt like a Final Fantasy melded with Zelda.

Startropics - Startechnics Startropics - Startechnics

Hey mate if I use this in a video I will give you credit Zodas Revenge fanatic here but, the vibe carries over namaste.

Rainbow Fire Rainbow Fire

USING THIS FOR MY SIG
PLEASE VOTE FOR CAREFOOT IN CAREFOOT VERSUS TEQNEEK I WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE ALL YOUR ARTIES
I AM USING THIS FOR MY SIG AGAIN THANK YOU